Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'm reading the bible in 90 days

Just a couple of days into the new year I found the blog Mom's Toolbox. Without much thought I just decided to join in. I've never done anything like this before. I know I've read the Old Testament before, but it was way to long ago for me to actually remember it (high school was a lifetime ago).I do remember the new testament, but that was a long time ago too.

Occasionally I'll share a scripture that caught my heart.
Today's scripture is from Moses 40:15 And thou shalt anoint them, as thou didst anoint their father, that they may minister unto me in the priest’s office: for their anointing shall surely be an everlasting priesthood throughout their generations.

Thinking about my sons, especially Nathan, I hold tightly to God's promises!




No comments: